Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Decorations

Sadly, I am not one to decorate much for the holidays.  Halloween comes, and I am lucky to get a pumpkin set on the doorstep.  And I even neglected to do that this year, feeling justified because we have been traveling so much.  But, a part of me feels regret at not having a little more fun.  At least I remembered the candy and kept the light on for the trick or treaters!

For Thanksgiving, I looked for something simple to set in the middle of the dinner table, and even though there are a myriad of things to choose from, I came home empty handed.  However, for dinner, I decided to set out the china and goblets.  And then, my husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses!

But the best Thanksgiving decoration was the faces of those I love, sitting around the table laughing together.




(I have decided not to post pictures of other members of my family, out of respect for their privacy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment