Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feast of Gratitude


Recently I said to my family, “If I cannot be happy, then it is not possible for anyone on earth to be happy."  I am blessed with faith, family and eternal blessings.  For me to be ungrateful would be a sin. 

And so, as part of my Thanksgiving feast, I give thanks to my Father in Heaven for his delicious plan of happiness, my Savior, and the opportunity to be a part of his kingdom on earth.  I have tasted the sweet savor of the Atonement and partaken of the beauty and covenants of the temple.  

I have been given heaping servings of love from my family.  Other delicious delicacies that are part of my feast are freedom, education, transportation, communication, health and property.  Next to me is the companionship of the Holy Ghost.  And the table keeps enlarging with more and more to partake, so much that it cannot be taken in, and I am left to sit and stare at dishes filled to overflowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment